Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lemmy, Slash & Dave "Golden Gods"



The second Annual Revolver Golden Gods Awards were held at Club Nokia in Los Angeles, CA 04/08/2010.



As you may know, (refer to my post: Golden Gods) Lemmy was awarded with a lifetime achievement award.


I have no idea who the Amazon woman is with the Snaggletoothed wonder on the black carpet, but she's smokin'!


Dave Grohl, Slash and Lemmy took to the stage to perform Motörhead's classic 'Ace of Spades'.




There were also performances by Rob Zombie, Fear Factory, As I Lay Dying, The Devil Wears Prada, Brian Posehn's All Star Band Featuring Scott Ian, Brendon Small, John Tempesta & Joey Vera, Zakk Wylde and many more.


Kerry King and his Slayer mates pose for the paparazzi.


This snap of Zakk Wylde made me think... wow, he did everything he could (aside from flashing) to not get photographed, but the media published it anyway. Oh right I forgot where the event was being held... in LA LA land, where anything goes. LA Weekly posted a ton of pictures from the black carpet.





Ace ♠

2 comments:

toddindepenedent said...

The Amazon is Corey Parks. Ex bassist for Nashville Pussy, The Hunns.

Ace said...

Thanks Mate! And thanks for droppin' by. You know, now that you mention it... I think I've written a post about Corey (Nashville Pussy for sure). I'll have to dig through the archives.
Ace ♠