Tuesday, February 2, 2010

GKM 13


It's here folks, lucky 13 you might say. Greasy Kulture Magazine's 13 issue hit the news stands... you can't miss it, there's a kick a$$ Bonnie on the cover!


Here's what GKM editors have to say about what's inside this issue:

Issue 13’s cover star is Mark Blanchette and his ‘66 Bonnie chopper… a tribute to marijuana! We also bring you no less than four panheads. Nobu’s ‘52 chopper from Tokyo, Brian Harlow’s ‘Minnow’ from the good ol’ USA, Ollie’s beefed-up-bobber from Belgium, and Paul’s period-perfect custom from SoCal.

Ace ♠

1 comment:

Ace said...

Well said Nelly. I have made a donation (several for different reasons). My daughter just returned from Haiti on a medical exchange trip. My brother & sister in-law adopted twins from the island nation, so my concern is legitimate and this is not a feeble attempt at blog humour on my part. Thanks again for the comment, and drop by any time.