Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Calendar Girls

The new year is just around the corner and I don't know about you, but I don't have a 2010 calendar yet (even though every insurance company, bank and credit card company is offering me one, if I sign up).




But I may sign up for this one. I think I've have found a calendar to my liking. I came across this beauty on Cafe Racer Culture blog.




Wow. The photography is top notch and the beautiful artwork (and ladies) would definitely help spruce up any old, dingy work shop wall.




While I was wandering around the triple-w, I also came across this little gem. It's offered by Cafe Racer Michigan.


(Just click on pic for a link to eBay)





I would be remiss if I didn't mention Zero Engineering's annual calendar.




The Japanese custom bike builder is known for its annual printed publication, a system of organizing days for social, religious, commercial, or administrative purposes.





All right, all right. I admit it... it's known for hot babes on kick a$$ machines. And for the first time it's available outside of the US.



This periodical is a classy cut above the norm. The calendar is a garage wall friendly 12" x 12" and will set you back $14.99. It's cheaper than some and it helps pay the bills.

Now, A lot of clubs produce calendars as fundraisers to help with expenses.



For example: The Women of Climbing have their own calendar.


There's one for a Canadian women's Rugby Team.


The Women of Curling has always been a hot seller worldwide.


And we can't forget about the ladies Biathlon team calendar.



Nice. Chicks with guns... can't go wrong there (just don't get 'em mad).


And that got me thinkin'... the Lincolnshire Bombers Roller Girls Team should produce a calendar!

What do ya say Minx?!?!

Ace ♠

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Ace said...

Hope you enjoyed your stay Hapi.

Ya'll come back now, ya hear.

Löst Jimmy said...

Ace, I have just fallen off my chair (twice) at the sight of this calendar intensive post!
Man, being a fool for ladies in stockings this is more than I can handle especially when teamed up with bikes of course!
As for the samurai chopper selection well I am missing several heartbeats...

Löst Jimmy said...

I am back for a second look around the calendar post you served up Ace...I almost forgot that Curling is as popular over there as it is here in Scotland.

I am ordering up a copy of that Zero Choppers calendar when I get back home.

Ace said...

You won't be disappointed LJ. I have read/heard nothing but good things about it.

Yes, sexy ladies in stockings... nuff said.

Curling & golf, two sports our countries are passionate about.

Later amigo.