Thursday, November 26, 2009

Lemmy Guess, You're Not really Lemmy.



Remember the story about the guy who claims to have discovered a man, who identified himself as Lemmy Kilmister of Motörhead, sleeping in a doorway.

(this ain't the guy)

The man then proceeded to get his new found friend Lemmy, a coffee and have a chit-chat with the guy (refer to my post: Wake-up Lemmy, Let's Have a Coffee).


Well, turns out the guy wasn't the Lemmy we know and love, lead singer of the baddest motha f&%kin' band in the world. Check the story here at exclaim.ca.

So... who was it, well no one seems to know.


Maybe it was this guy. I mean he does look like the real deal, albeit a tad bit shorter.


He name is Rob and he is the lead singer of a MH tribute band called Motörheadache.co.uk


Here's another look. The friendly mutton chops are spot on, but I don't see any mmm, mmooo, mmole, moles!




Ya, uh... sorry bout' that Lemmy.

Ace ♠

2 comments:

Löst Jimmy said...

Although I was sleeping in Glasgow that night - I can assure you Ace that person was not me

:-)

Ace said...

HA!
I never thought to scrutinize your "No Sleep Til' Glasgow (again)" post that closely to look for any clues, that you may have indeed been the mysterious drunkard, posing as our mutton chopped hero. I'm still dumbfounded that the guy couldn't deduce it wasn't Lemmy he was talking too... and that some one had the balls to actually say he was Lemmy. He ain't your "typical" looking Caucasian! Know what I mean Vern.