Friday, November 20, 2009

Lemmy Atom


I found this animated version of Lemmy Kilmister, called 'Lemmy Atom' on this website porkchop-animation.


It's a pretty cool art & animation site, designed by Chris Quinn. I believe all the characters, including 'Lemmy Atom' are wrestlers (who battle it our in the virtual world) but I really have no idea what it's all about.


Here's the profile Chris wrote for Lemmy Atom.

Decades of playing in filthy pubs with his hard rock band 'Motorkopf' have given 'Lemmy Atom' an insatiable appetite for boozing, fighting and kebabs- usually in that order. When his blood/alcohol levels drop below 70% alcohol, his blood boils and he becomes an immovable juggernaut that can only be stopped with a bottle of tequila, a lamb doner and a good bit of biffo.

Again, I haven't a clue what it means... but I do like the artwork.

Ace ♠

No comments: