Monday, October 26, 2009

Ace of Rave, The Ace of Rave!

Nothing is sacred!

Yes, Motörhead fans the day has finally come... what has been dubbed by some as the 'best metal song ever', has now been bastardised. A pair of very creative and imaginative DJ's have published a remix of the Snaggletöoth classic, 'Ace of Spades'. Yes, into a dance version.



Well, stab me (not me in pic) in the eye with a cork screw! DJ Dotcom provides us with this little ditty below.

Um... but before you press play please peruse this previous post, 'Ace of Spades Rule' courtesy of your humble narrator (thanks for the line Jimmy).



Here's another one for ya. This one is mixed by DJ Hero. It features, again, Motörhead's 'Ace of Spades' vs. Noisia (Ya, I have no idea what that is).





I think it's time to enlist the help of the old, dare I say.. dreaded blogger web poll.

Check the right side bar to cast you vote... on which remix sucks more?

Ace ♠

2 comments:

Löst Jimmy said...

Great post Ace, so Ace of Spades in some mutant mix eh?...now that's what I call a dog's breakfast. Still it shows the song's popularity if even those music-deck jockeys are using it!

Ace said...

Thanks Jimmy, you're absolutely right. I love the comments on the YouTube page as well. While I may hate techno, those who like that style still give props to the tune. Cool.