Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Night Cruise #3

I took a number of pics at Cruise Night at the Pony, but I thought I'd starts with a couple of classics motorcycles.


Just look at these beauts! A Norton and Triumph.


I believe this Triumph is fairly new (I didn't see the owner near by).

Triumph went bankrupt in 1983 after building classic motorcycles for over one hundred years. Shortly after that a guy named John Bloor bought the brand and the company reemerged in the late 80's, early 90's.

History schmistory... with that name-plate and those exhaust pipes comin' out of the front of the engine like that, it just screams nostalgia!


(click on pic for super huge image)

I'm not sure of the exact year of this 850 Norton Commando either (cerca 74 & it's no retro mod), but one thing I do know... it's in freakn' immaculate shape!

It's like it rolled off the assembly line last week. I wish I had a chance to sit down and chat with the owner. Look at that brake caliper!




Ya nice.

like I said... I've got more snaps of some hot rods and classic cars that I'll post in the coming days.

Ace ♠

No comments: