Monday, August 31, 2009

Joyrides That Won't Get You 3 to 5 Years!

.
I don't know if you've ever heard of Joyrides Art Company & Photography, but they do some very cool $hit. They're self described as photographers of the old school hot rod and chopper scene!

Because I don't make any money off this site, nor am I affiliated or 'officially' working with or for any other publication, I have no probs posting this link.

This is the feature they did on Denver Dan. Here's just a few pics from their myspace site. If you've got a minute take a peek... the snaps are sic!

(go to their site to see where DD got these wicked exhaust tips)


All pics courtesy/borrowed from Joyrides.
.
There are way more kick-a$$ photos on their site and the articles are rad as well. Enjoy.

Oh and to those at Joyrides... if you're lookin' for a Canadian correspondent, have your guy call my guy, we'll do lunch!

Ace ♠

No comments: