Sunday, August 16, 2009

'H II' Zombie & Motörhead

Just as the kids get ready to head back to school, Rob Zombie wants to keep em' guessing as to what may be lurking in their locker with his newest film 'Halloween 2, H2'.

The film will be hitting theatres nationwide on August 28, 09' from Dimension Films.

Describe by Rotten Tomatoes (click on high lighted RT to read full preview) as one of the most anticipated movies of 09'.



However, the Oscar Guy went so far as to review the trailer... and ripped it to shreds. Michael won't like that.


Why is the film even getting a mention here... well for the sound track of course.



Motörhead's 'The Chase is Better Than the Catch' is one of the tunes in the flick. Seems somewhat appropriate, given the films plot line, does it not.





Here's the track list for the movie.


♠--------------------------------------♠

01. Cast - He’s F*****n' Dead
02. The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin
03. Cast - Halloween Is Coming
04. 10cc - The Things We Do For Love
05. Cast - Who’s Lee Marvin?
06. Scream - Amerarockers
07. Cast - Jam & Jelly
08. Mc5 - Kick Out The Jams
09. Cast - Ass Good
10. Rod Stewart - (I Know) I’m Losing You
11. Cast - D-E-A-D
12. Motörhead - The Chase Is Better Than The Catch
13. Cast - I’m Angel Myers
14. John 5 - Laurie’s Theme
15. Cast - I Want To Party
16. Captain Clegg And The Night Creatures - Transylvania Terror Train
17. Cast - Jack-O-Lantern And A Blonde
18. Captain Clegg And The Night Creatures - Honky Tonk Halloween
19. Cast - Bring Your Baby Back Home
20. Foghat - I Just Want To Make Love To You
21. Cast - Snapped On By Weird Al
22. Void - Time To Die
23. Cast - I Love You Mommy
24. Nan Vernon - Love Hurts
25. Tyler Bates - Nurse Killa

This trailer scared the crap out of my daughter, she actually had a nightmare after watching it. I guess it did it's job.





Is it a trick or a treat... we'll know August 28Th. I think I'll take my daughter.

Ace ♠

No comments: