Friday, August 21, 2009

Ace of Spades ♠ Cereal Bowl

Check it out. I found a great cereal bowl any Motörhead aficionado would die for.


An 'Ace of Spades' bowl. Wicked, cool! Hand made. Yup... it was designed by some crafty type person at metal swap Chimes design.

The lyrics encircle the outside of the bowl. The question is what type of cereal would one eat from such a finely crafted specimen?

This stuff looks pretty potent. After Breakfast I'll go fishing with my 'Ace of Spades' fly, designed by Grays of Kilsyth.

(click on pic for link)

And then... celebrate the day, and my catch, with a glass of 'Ace of Spades' champagne. It's produced by the Cattier Family.

(click on pic for link)
.

They offer the champagne & wine in different coloured bottles, but I like the gold the best. WTF am I talkin' about... I'll never drink this stuff. Pretty cool though.
I'd like to put that emblem on my air-cleaner face plate.


Ace ♠

No comments: