Monday, July 20, 2009

Lemmy in The News

.
I've found a few fairly recent articles featuring Motörhead & Lemmy. Thought you'd like to see em'. Here's an interview with Lemmy in LaWeekly La Vida. Love Lemmy's comments on going to restaurants and theatres.
.

Another interesting article, that relates to the boys, in a way with which I never anticipated... gardening!

Yup, a TV host of Britain's version of 'Home & Garden Television', David Domoney designed a Motörhead inspired garden called the 'Ace of Spades'.

Here's a link to an article on the garden.


I'm no green thumb.. but that's my kinda' garden.


.
And this write up on the BBC2's website. I was very interested to see the reader comments. I was actually pleasantly surprised by what I read.

I wonder if David Incorporated a music/speaker system into the design? You could hide the speakers in a frog.

Or how bout' in a rock?!? Hey, don't get me wrong that's a pretty cool idea but take a look where I found this pic & info.

Priceless!

Ace ♠

No comments: