Monday, June 15, 2009

Lemmy in TV Shows & Commercials


Walkers Crisps Commercial
Here's a fairly recent commercial Lemmy did for Walker Potato Crisps. I've never heard of them.

And after I watched the spot, it was obvious they're only available in the UK.

In the ad, Lemmy rides up on a Harley with two other tough looking ruffians and orders crisps for his mates.

And that's when all hell breaks loose (well, not really but it's funny non-the-less).




I have since found a store that will ship theses tasty little goodies world wide.

Drew Carey Show
I swear I live under a rock!

How did I miss this episode of Drew Carey featuring Lemmy & Motorhead?

How many years ago was this? Eight, ten, fifteen.. man.

It's awesome! If you've already seen it... watch it again, what's it gonna hurt?




Hey... I wonder if Lemmy will make an appearance on the Price is Right?

Seeing as how he and Carey are buddies.

I can see it now...

"Lemmy Kilmister, come on down. You're the next contestant on the Price is Right". Ha!


Kit Kat Commercial

While I'm at it... remember this Kit Kat commercial featuring Lemmy playing the violin?



I thought I'd post it again, because it's been a while since I've seen it.

After watching it I was left wondering... does Lemmy age? Cause' this commercial could've been shot.... like, today. Compare how he looks in the Walker's Crisps commercial and in the Kit Kat one and it's like time has stood still.

Lemmy is somewhat bemused about his own mortality. In some, more recent live versions and CD releases of 'Ace of Spades' (most die-hards will already know this) he's changed the words a little. He now says: "I don't want to live forever, but I looks as if I'm goin' to.."

There are more shows and movies featuring Lemmy, but I just felt like posting these because they're (in my humble opinion) among the best out there & I stumbled upon the Drew Carey episode.


Ace

No comments: